Wine Club 'Vivi Loazzolo'
Welcome to our hospitality world where you can also buy in our online shop with a 10% discount
This is an invitation to bring with you all beautiful sensations that are living in these places where nature and man’s work are mixed together.
Comfortably from your home, if you want, you can keep in touch with us and keep deep the knowledge of our great wines.
Wine Club ‘Vivi Loazzolo’ Terrace
SUBSCRIBE FREE TO WINE CLUB 'VIVI LAZZOLO'
Wine Club membership offers some exclusive benefits:
- Purchasing Wines
- Buy our wines with a 10% discount on cellar's price, conveniently from home via Internet or returning to visit us; you will also receive special promotions.
- Label with your name: you can enter your own name or your company name on some Magnum (1.5 liters) wine for gifts or special events
- Book your wine reserve: book a further wine discount for your family or friends and retire it periodically leaving stored at cellar.
- Our Terrace for Your Private party; you’ll be able ,with free booking, to use this space for your needs, and if you wish agree with Wine Club Manager organizing all necessary services
- Discounts at the local accommodation facilities "Isolabella della Croce friends"
Registration is free: select Create Account on the right box or click "login" and use your credentials if you are already registered.
The Inimitable Vineyard
Vela wine Pinot nero of Loazzolo
11,000 vines per hectare: the pinot nero grown with this exceptional vine density was planted in 2007 (in France and Italy, vineyards are already considered intensive from 4,500 vines per hectare). Such density forces the vines to reduce their foliage and concentrate their essences into the grapes.
Moscato of Loazzolo
The "late" harvest of the Moscato di Loazzolo
Produced grapes must be late harvested in order to obtain a large sugar gradient (14-15 ° to the grape harvest) and let it dry for a few months on canes racks in a special place called “drying fruit room"; attached by the noble mold, is subsequently hand-selected.
The Natural Amphitheatre
Borgo Isolabella in Loazzolo
Eleven hectares of vines nestled among the woods, perched on magnificently exposed but incredibly steep slopes, in a unique natural symphony.